Looking for a 250-300mm lens

• Does anyone have an EF-compatible lens in the 250-300mm range that they'd be willing to rent out for a few days? I'd like to snap pictures of Geoff as he raises money for the Special Olympics on May 9th up in Wilmington. Most of my lenses are in the under 50mm range and wouldn't do him justice from that sort of distance. I'm cool with trading a lens for the length of time as well if that suits you too.

Thanks - Chris.

• Does anyone have an EF-compatible lens in the 250-300mm range that they'd be willing to rent out for a few days? I'd like to snap pictures of Geoff as he raises money for the Special Olympics on May 9th up in Wilmington. Most of my lenses are in the under 50mm range and wouldn't do him justice from that sort of distance. I'm cool with trading a lens for the length of time as well if that suits you too.

Thanks - Chris.

Would a Canon EFS 55-250mm with Image Stabilizer work?

• In a pinch it will work. I am hoping to use my 6D which only accepts an EF lens. I do have an old Rebel XSi which can take the EF-S lens but the pictures won't turn out quite as nice (due to the body, not the lens :) ). I'm going to keep hoping for an EF lens but may shoot you a PM at some point to talk more about the 55-250. Thanks Brian.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!