Ocean City Jeep Week / Beachcrawl

• I dunno woody said more then likely.... talked to him last night but we should get rooms next to each other.... I have a tendency to get lost if I drink to much... maybe we can get a dejs flag to hang off the rails for other jeepers to find us.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Flutterby, I'm also off that weekend. I will get off of work at 8am on the 23rd. I'm trying to convince tngent to go too. But since it's going to be a kid free weekend, who can I get to watch them??? LOL

• Got my room a couple of days ago at the Commander. All they had for the Jeep Week special was the ocean view rooms. It was around $730 for up to 6 people. Hope to meet some more DEJA members there.

• If any of you are attending OC Beach Week and entered the lottery for the beach crawl, the lottery results are now posted on their website. My kids are stoked, we made the cut.

• I wish I could go, but it's my chemo weekend and my daughter is having a surprise Sweet 16 party. We really wanted to go. :(

• If any of you are attending OC Beach Week and entered the lottery for the beach crawl, the lottery results are now posted on their website. My kids are stoked, we made the cut.

Yeah! I am in. :wavecrowd:

Oh, 7 am for staging.
    Anyone have floor space I can come down Thursday evening and use?

I have a room booked for Friday and Saturday.

• Glen, Laura I and the two girls are in a 6 person room from Thursday til Sunday, if ya need a place to crash Thursday night let me know

Don't follow me, you won't make it....

Edited once, last by hookedonthebay ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!