Wood - Bear, DE

• Woman at my work is selling her house in Bear and has about a cord of wood that she needs gone. She's like $30 for it but she said she'll just give it away if thats the determining factor. Its cut to fireplace length and its mixed oak, cherry and pine. She said only about 1/3 is pine.

I haven't seen it but shoot me a text or reply to this and I'll put you in contact with her.
    -Matt
    856-522-9677

• Keith if you are looking for wood I need to cut down a few of my parents oak trees in the next few weeks.... you can have it all. I got a splitter and chainsaw if you bring the beer and make sure I don't fall out of a tree.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Keith if you are looking for wood I need to cut down a few of my parents oak trees in the next few weeks.... you can have it all. I got a splitter and chainsaw if you bring the beer and make sure I don't fall out of a tree.

I could guarantee at least one of those two things...I can bring beer....

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!