fishing on the fourth

• Not all sure who all is headed down, I'll be at the navy crossing beach....headed out around 2am, hoping for a sunrise bite......
    484-354-0869 if you are down shoot me a text or give me a call., I'll be there til about 4-5 pm

Don't follow me, you won't make it....

Edited once, last by hookedonthebay ().

• Are u also doing the sat fish tourney?

unfortunately i''ll be on my way to Murrells Inlet south carolina on saturday for the week......going to visit my girlfriends parents, who happen to have friends with boats who need fishing companions.... :up:

• Bwahahaha us surf anglers are a little :censored: up.... Just wanted to throw that out there. Anyway. It looks like the bob and I will be at the crossing my number is 3026320877.... If you don't wanna wake up at 2am haha... Screw that the fish are there just gotta throw farther haha....

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Haha.... Hmmmm the beer thing ain't gonna be hard trust me... Bait ill bring the second wave of it.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!