FS: 2001 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 Hurst Edition!

• Hey all,

I'm selling my '01 Trans Am. Here's the info...

Year: 2001
    Make: Pontiac
    Model: Firebird Trans Am
    Trans: T56 6 speed manual w/ factory Hurst shifter
    Motor: 348ci 5.7L LS1, red MSD plug wires
    Miles: 144,XXX
    Intake: Currently SLP, but I may go back to a stock intake as this one does not fit perfectly
    Exhaust: Factory manifolds, OR-Y, Borla catback with 4 different block-off plates (different diameter holes for loud to quiet operation)
    Wheels: Factory WS6
    Tires: Will list 'em once I get 'em
    Exterior: Black, rear window is tinted
    Seats: Gray
    Top: T-tops
    Audio: Factory Monsoon system with Pioneer(?) head unit w/ iPod integration
    Custom paint: Sides of ram air hood, "Trans Am" logos on the side panels, and rear "Trans Am" logo are painted royal blue; Chrome insert in rear "Pontiac" logo
    Issues: Had a head gasket leak. My buddy Steve (Master Tech) just finished the motor work. Car runs great! Any other current issues (Front tires, power steering pump, etc.) are being fixed prior to the car being sold as well!

Photos (Only ones I have at the moment):

This was back in late June:

This was back in late July:

This was last weekend:

It's now back together. Hood is back on. Took it for a little cruise. The car sounds GREAT! I wish I could keep it but the wifey says I can't have 2 of 'em.

Here's a photo of my '98 in the background and the '01 just after backing out of the garage (Obviously it'll be detailed!):

I'm asking $10,000 obo once I get the last few things finished with the car. Car is located in West Chester, PA 19380.

Please PM me or reply here if interested.

Thanks!

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• I was in Michigan last week and insane at work this week, but was able to snap some exterior shots cleaned up a little (nothing special, just a quick wash):

[img width=1200 height=796]http://pafirefighter11.smugmug…n2P/0/X2/i-zTDkn2P-X2.jpg[/img]

[img width=1200 height=796]http://pafirefighter11.smugmug…KN8/0/X2/i-kVxhKN8-X2.jpg[/img]

[img width=1200 height=796]http://pafirefighter11.smugmug…cF7/0/X2/i-L59CcF7-X2.jpg[/img]

[img width=1200 height=796]http://pafirefighter11.smugmug…vLS/0/X2/i-DCz5vLS-X2.jpg[/img]

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• Bump for a SWEET looking car!

BTW you're missing a screw in the passenger side intake grill. Take off $1k to reflect current condition of the vehicle. :razz:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Bump for a SWEET looking car!

BTW you're missing a screw in the passenger side intake grill. Take off $1k to reflect current condition of the vehicle. :razz:

Thats so funny , one of the first things I noticed too.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Thanks! A few screws are missing (hah). One of the headlight "covers" needs a screw as well. 1 of the fenders too. Minor little things here and there that I'm replacing as time allows.

• BTW you're missing a screw in the passenger side intake grill.

[Cue Vitrola string music]
    Time was see, when you didn't have these fancy Hi-Fi resolutin
    pictures to advertise your car, see. No, you got a "classified ad"
    in an actual newspaper, see. Couldn't tell if it was rust or an ink
    smear. You had to go look at the car, usually uphill, both ways,
    in a headwind. You thanked god himself if you got across town
    and it hadn't been sold yet. You kids with your interweb highway...
    all the fun out of buying a car, all the fun...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!