XJ99's Custom Snorkel Set-up

• sorry I only have pictures for now, I will give the tech write-up (how I built It) for anyone that requests It...

Outside angle 1...
    Outside angle 2...

Outside angle 3...

Outside angle 4...

Air Box Modification angle 1...

Airbox Modification angle 2...

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Nice XJ there. I like the burnt orange. I've seen the writeup but never had the guts to do it since I am never in the water. By the way, what kind of front bumper do you have? JCRoffroad?

• yup JCRoffroad.com, cost $199 on ebay about a year ago so I scooped It up....yea I dont hit alot of water and I stay away from deep water whenever possible but Just as a backup.... Incase I hit a "mud puddle" that Just had some 40's go through It, thats what happened a couple weeks back when I dunked the XJ and killed the TPS....the hole looked small but was very deep, at least this way the air box is sealed and Im bringin in clean/dry air from up top

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!