Full doors (2012 2dr) for sale

• Switching to half doors and would like to sell off my full doors for 1500.00 obo. They're in great shape and have no dents or dings. They've been spending a majority of the time in the garage since I've been running the soft doors. I will be recycling the handles, lock mechanisms, and mirrors. They are Gecko though, so you can always wrap, line-x, or repaint. I'm out of the country at the moment, and, when I get back this upcoming weekend (21 September), I'll post some pics. We all know what doors look like though.

• No interest? Winter's coming. Most of the ladies don't like the cold.

I did say 'most' so don't come at me. hahahaha

• No interest? Winter's coming. Most of the ladies don't like the cold.

I did say 'most' so don't come at me. hahahaha

Thinking this might be a pretty tough sell for ya. Most of the newer JKs that I've seen all come with full hard doors from the factory already. That would mean that those with half or soft doors have gone the route you took and bought them after-market. I could be wrong. Anyways, GLWS and a free bump for ya! :bump:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Yeah, I had the same thought. I was hoping someone may have thrashed their doors. It could happen.

Thanks for the bump though. :mrgreen:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!