** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Sat Nov 30 2013 -Member Appreciation Ride- **

• woohoo, glad you found a solution, Mike!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quite well, better ride than the factory suspension (Rubis have a stiff ride) and pretty stable on the few offcamber spots I did. Sadly, the rear left fender didn't do as well. I don't think getting wrapped under the tire helped either. lol

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quite well, better ride than the factory suspension (Rubis have a stiff ride) and pretty stable on the few offcamber spots I did. Sadly, the rear left fender didn't do as well. I don't think getting wrapped under the tire helped either. lol

I was 40ft from the carnage. Unfortunately I couldn't get any of it on film.

• We had a little in our group
    I destroyed my passenger front axle shafts.
    Turned the U-joint cross into a letter I and sheared off the yokes on both the inner and outer shaft.

Spare parts had that back on tne trail in short repair.

Then we had welds fail on the mount for the hydro steering Lukes Jeep.
    The gusseting on the front axle allowed a large bolt to hold that in place to get the rig safely off the trail with limited steering.

It was a fun day. The snow and Ice made some of the trails extremely challenging.
    Im still laughing about some of our one liners

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!