YJ Carpet, Jeep Towels

• [color=rgb(50, 61, 79)][size=13px]Selling off a few things that are taking up space in the garage. All items are located in Rock Hall MD, but I can meet anywhere between there and Philadelphia area (Middletown/Elkton/Newark/Wilmington/Delco/Chesco/Philly). I will remove items from the list as they are sold. Fire away if you have questions.[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(50, 61, 79)][size=13px]2) Pair of Jeep terry-cloth seat cover towels. These are black and have the smiley face (with stubble and a bandana) and the phrase "It's A Jeep Thing." One is virtually brand new, the other has some sun fading and fabric markings. Opening at the top to slide them over your headrests, good to keep your seats cool in the summer and soak up rain/snow in the winter. $25 and you get both.[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(50, 61, 79)][/color]
    [color=rgb(50, 61, 79)][size=13px]3) Indoor/Outdoor carpet set. This is the cheap one, tan in color, only missing one piece (rear seat floor area). Front seat floor area is in fair shape, cargo floor area is in better shape, wheel well covers are in the best shape out of the set (no rear door panel cover). It's only attached with velcro, so it will be a snap to install (cutouts around seats/shifter/etc). This will be available as soon as I find a day to take everything out and replace it with the new carpet I bought. Better than nothing, I'm only asking $25 for all of it.[/size][/color]

I used to think about buying a fuel-efficient vehicle.<br />Then I remembered I have a Jeep and can drive over sh*t.

Edited once, last by Mudflaps ().

• BUMP.

Anyone want any of this stuff? Make an offer and it's yours... I'd rather it go to good use than just haul it off to the dump. Can meet anywhere along the I-95 corridor...

I used to think about buying a fuel-efficient vehicle.<br />Then I remembered I have a Jeep and can drive over sh*t.

• I can deliver the flares/fenders/floorliners to Middletown on Monday after work if that will work for you.

The tires and wheels will need to be picked up... next Thursday after work would be best for me.

Send me a PM and I will send back my phone number and we can set it all up. Thanks guys.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!