XBOX 360 Slim w/250 GB. 2 controllers w/ dock $100

• I have an xbox 360 slim and I put the 250 gb harddrive in it. Also with it is 2 controllers, charging dock w/battery packs, play and charge cord $100

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

Edited once, last by Illz88 ().

• :bump:

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

• games are sold already, just the console and accessories are left.

• lowered $100

• I'll take it at that price. PM sent with my phone number.

I used to think about buying a fuel-efficient vehicle.<br />Then I remembered I have a Jeep and can drive over sh*t.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!