April 12th RC trail ride

• I know there has been a lot of talk about dates in April for a trail ride. I can't go on the April 5th so I wanted to see who would be interested in April 12th or 19thride at RC? I still have a few things to finish on the monster build but I should have it all done by then. Since it will be the first run with the newly built rig I will probably hitting what ever trail blacks and up. If someone wants to go that can only do Blue/Black I'm sure we can hit the trails that have a bypass for you. As long as I have one other rig and the weather looks good I will be going. :driving:

1) JeffsJK- Whatever

• I'm tentative for the 12th but wanted to throw my name in the hat.The 19th I have to help my old man set up his camper for the season.

1) JeffsJK- Whatever
    2) Tattookid85- blue on up, I'll be there both of those weekends
    3) JKGray10- Anything

• Now its a party!

• If it's the 12th I'm in. Let us know.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Weather permitting I'm calling this ride for the 12th, I should have my rig ready for then. Post up if you want to go!

1) JeffsJK- Whatever
    3) JKGray10- Anything
    4)Solomi- In for what ever we tell him.

• 1) JeffsJK- Whatever2) Tattookid85- blue on up, I'll be there both of those weekends3) JKGray10- Anything4) Solomi- In for what ever we tell him.
    5) DJS DAD - Green/Blue (might try some black with peer pressure)

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Fixed it!

1) JeffsJK- Whatever
    3) JKGray10- Anything
    4) Solomi- In for what ever we tell him.
    5) DJS DAD - Green/Blue (might try some black with peer pressure)

• I can't make any promises but im goin try to make it. My jeep gave me the finger the other day. It seems to know just how to make me feel bad.
    nah seriously the weather is finally getting better

• Ok, lied. If j-man goes then it will be a party. You need to come man, it's gonna be a good ride.

I can't make any promises but im goin try to make it. My jeep gave me the finger the other day. It seems to know just how to make me feel bad.
    nah seriously the weather is finally getting better

• Matt and I were talking, weather permitting we might camp out Friday night. If its going to rain and I don't get the soft top on I will probably bail and shoot for the 19th.

• Weather Channel app is now showing Low of 42 degrees Friday night and high of 59 degrees for Saturday with no rain in the forecast. I'm sure we can count on this forecast 10 days out!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!