H4 Lights

• My headlight burned out and Im tired of the stockers but also limeted to what Q-tec has in stock because Im not gonna risk getting a ticket monday morning on my way in and have off tomarrow. The Hella E-codes are out of stock wich was my first choice, Im leaning towards the kc h4's but was also looking at the rampage kit. Or I can get the ipf housings and choose my bulbs, If I were to do that will I be better off than the kc's? Im not spending $85 on fatboy bulbs though so Id probably get some silverstars or somthing. I do like the idea of the updated look as long as the function is better wich anything should be. O and Im somewhat cheap and have no desire to spend over $100 on headlights so led's and speaker styles are out. Any advice would be great.

• I went to IPF H4 conversion and love it. Originally I had blue tipped bulbs but when one burned out I swapped them for a cheaper bulb from Pep Boys. Still a very nice upgrade.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Were do you work and how much are they? I was gonna run out to Q-tec. You mean the KC h4 conversion right? Do you have the Hella E-codes?

I work at Qtec, and we do not have the ecodes currently

also if you call in your order today before 330, shipping is free and would save you sales tax and the hike of coming to get them

• I saw your sig and thought you were in wilmington somewhere. My mistake. Im on my way to Q-tec now. I dont want to risk getting a ticket with one out so I dont feel like waiting for shipping. Thanks for the heads up though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!