wtb TJ front upper control arms

• Just throwing this out here, I'm looking for stock control arms as the title describes. Hoping to find something local, northern DE or in PA over the next day or so. If not will order from Qtec. Jeep needs to be running by next weekend.

• I have some. But I am in Smyrna. And they are on my Jeep. I have Currie's to put on there. I could have them off today. Lemme know. I do have to run Aaron's trailer back so I will be coming north.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Cody, I read your pm, before I got this post. If you are heading to aarons you could leave them at his place, I'll be putting them on there on his lift. Let me know, thanks!

• I have some that are yours if you want them as well. This way you will have spares

Hey, hold on, I sense I'm getting a reputation for breaking things...... :shrug: I'll take them. I need to get with Cody to pick his up and I'll be in touch with you after that... thanks, Andy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!