sunday wrench fest

• well as time close in on me I have a laudry list of small things to do and it seems that I have little modivation to go out in the garage by myself and work on all this stuff so I am offering beer and pizza to anyone that would like to come over and help me get my honey do list done.

Here is a list of the things I would like to get done on sunday please post up if you think you can make it.... remeber wives and children are more than welcome I have a wife and kids and they like the company also....

wifes jeep....

swap in bigger gas tank and skid
    new stereo
    new speakers in her box
    wire in fuel pump and fuel filter
    see if the damn thing runs...

if we have time I also have a power steering pump braket and gear box to install on this.....

da mutt

put in back seat (will need 2 holes drilled)
    put in seat belts for back :lie:

truck

oil change
    new shocks in front
    maybe wire in the cb.

• I get a steady 10 to 11 mpg.

Are you going to get Damut off road before you go to the sand box over seas?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• directions for those that might have the gas mileage to attend :updown:

directions for thsoe coming

from super walmart in camden (south of dover) go south. at first stop light after walmart (there will be a happy harrys on the right and gas stations on 2 corners)turn left. go to the second road on the right and turn right(you have just passed poly tech high school)you are now on millchop lane. go to stop sign and make right. you are now on peach tree run road. go .5 miles and you will come up a little hill and come out of the woods make the first right. and then about 50 yards later you will make the first left this is winding wood rd. I am the only house on the right side of the road with agreen roof

link to maps if needed
    http://www.delawareja.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=633

• For everyone who was debating whether to buy backpacks or magnets......here's a chance to help a fellow DEJA member who will be defending your freedom overseas in a couple of weeks.

Burn a couple of gallons of gas and show this club supports our men and women in uniform. :flag: :up:

• Quote from "Da Mutt"

Here is a list of the things I would like to get done on sunday please post up if you think you can make it.... remeber wives and children are more than welcome I have a wife and kids and they like the company also....

What time you starting Tony ?

• Thank you, Keith! Way to support our brothers in uniform.

We need about three more people....somebody step up to the plate......

• Quote from "DEJeepman"

Thank you, Keith! Way to support our brothers in uniform.

We need about three more people....somebody step up to the plate......

I'm just coming for the free beer and pizza. :rollsmile:

• I will come down and help you out tony. Execpt this time we will do more than drink beer. :rollsmile:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• oh and thansk to all that come and especially you jeff....... this will make my last few week at home alot easier. Everything we get done sunday is 1 less thing I have to do on my own before I leave this list alone will make for alot more quality time with the boys

• I will try and make it out there if I get done with my yard work here. Depends gotta pull out a lot of bushes and put in a fountain.

• I wish you Godspeed, DaMutt. I believe in what we are doing over there. I hope you return safe, and wish I were young enough to join you.

Thank you for you service. :flag:

• I also wish I could be there. Tuesday is my last class this semester and I have lots of work to finish up. I'll be stuck in front of this computer all day.

DrJ

• a big thanks to jeff keith and josh! I know it doesnt seem like we got much done but you guys saved me three nights in the garage easy........

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!