Hey Everyone

• Welcome! :) As you can see, we've got a fairly active forum here, but also go offroading regularly and go surf fishing... and lately doing "Jeeps and java" meetups around Delaware. And all of our events have been open to our "guests", with the members getting a few perks. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Yes I see that I met one of your members who bought a set of rock rails I sold on Craig's list. Nice guy he actually told me about the club a few months ago so I figured we would join in between boat brokering & being a boater we will definitely be participating in events. Just paid dues now if I could post pics that would be great. I'm not a idiot. Lol just can't see link on mobile.

• is this Robyn from the UCB&G facebook page (boating) welcome to the group. great group here. a good mix for any crowd. welcome to the group.

• Yes. Where do u keep your boat? & ur on gunk too?

i trailer (18 footer)..pretty new to the upper bay (grew up boating on Raystown) i frequent the FB groups (UCRB too)often for spots to go, peoples opinions, and general info that people "share"

• Yes I see that I met one of your members who bought a set of rock rails I sold on Craig's list. Nice guy he actually told me about the club a few months ago so I figured we would join in between boat brokering & being a boater we will definitely be participating in events. Just paid dues now if I could post pics that would be great. I'm not a idiot. Lol just can't see link on mobile.

best way for photos on mobile is using the Tapatalk app. you can upload the photos from within the app. And, that works for everybody. For members using a desktop computer, there is the gallery that will show a link on the upper right of the menu next to the Logout link.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!