• This bike mount holds three bikes and works great on stock-size spare tires. It is a little too snug on 12.5" MTRs, though.

This comes complete with an Aluminum Wheel Scratch Undoing Mechanism (AWSUM) [size=0.7em]Patent-pending[/size] (that's what looks suspiciously like a towel secured with psychedelic duct-tape). I had seen in reviews that these could scratch the spare, so I came up with this high-tech answer - never had an issue.

$40

If those wheels and tires look sharp, you can still get them, here!

• I want it if it'll work with my spare tire mount. Won't be able to get up your area until Wednesday or Thursday, though.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Jerry if it doesn't work for you but looks decent can you just grab it for me and I'll get it from you since you're right around the corner from me?

Yeah, I'll let you know.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!