Awesome 1995 Wrangler for sale

• LOL,

take a $2000 4 banger Jeep, throw $5000 worth of bolt ons and paint, at it and sell for $10,000. And tell the buyer it needs a soft top and to rebuild the motor (yet listed in "like new" condition.)

Square headlight math

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• LMAO, you think the motor would have been done first, nothing like building a custom rig so you can stare at it sitting in the garage or sweat bullets every time you pull out into traffic :mrgreen:

• here we go...you can tell school started again...the first grade bullies are back

No, not really, it's just interesting what people do modification wise and how they assess the value of what they did and what they have. I've been casually looking for two used jeeps, one for my daughter who will be driving next year and one for my fiancée. One wants a yj and the other a CJ. We have looked in PA, DE, MD, VA and SC. The price variations are all over the board. One jeep in particular really stands out and I regret not pursuing it any further than I did, a 77 CJ complete off frame restore V 8 built professionally on 35's that could run any black at Rausch with the ability of running 70 down the highway, all street legal all receipts in hand, $12,500.00, MD I looked at a tj that was a backyard hack job and the guy wanted 14 firm. It would have cost half of that to just undo what he had done and another 7k to make it right. But yet my buddy YJ Dave bought an 87 yj garage kept for the last 12 years in stock but running condition that has been run up at Rausch several times now without missing a beat for $1,500.00. Hence my search continues

• So the funny part for all the haters is that this jeep is garage kept, has $7000.00 of "bolt-on's" Any true jeep person knows that an engine rebuild kit is roughly $400.00 and maybe $300 in machine shop work. Even better is that it is all professionally installed, not a hack job at the least. In fact has won best of show at many local auto shows. The engine is an easy cheap fix compared to all the work done. Also it leaves the new owner to do a swap it they felt the need.

The jeep runs fine but has miles on it, the recommendation to rebuild is someone being open and honest. He could have easily put "runs smooth". I give credit to honesty and for a guy who is willing to tell the facts.

Let's be careful of slamming our own members for trying to sell a nice rig.

• i think its a great looking rig. I agree with your statement. Honesty from a seller is worth it's weight in gold.

• I ran my 4 banger for several years until the rod punched that hole in the block the 4.0 swap was fun 4banger with manual trans then it has 4-0 gears I see broken akles in someones future if they put on 35s

LMAO, you think the motor would have been done first, nothing like building a custom rig so you can stare at it sitting in the garage or sweat bullets every time you pull out into traffic :mrgreen:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!