2-2-1/2" Budget Boost

• Looking to add a couple inches to my 2-door JK. I currently have 33" Duratracs on aftermarket wheels so clearance is not an issue. What's the general consensus on value of all the brands of 2 to 2-1/2" budget lifts out there. I read all the previous posts. Any help would be appreciated.

• I just helped Keith.eric replace a blown out spacer on his JK front passenger side not too long ago. We even dropped the driver's side as well and ensured all was good there too. Took us about an hour tops and wasn't difficult at all. The hardest part was getting the stock track bar realigned to get the lower bolt in.

Teraflex replaced it, no questions asked so that speaks to their C/S values.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I have had the Teraflex 2.5 inch BB with Skyjacker shocks on my JK for a few months now. Have wheeled it and am happy with it. Had an issue with one of the spacers cracking, but as Jeremy said TF was really good about it and I got it swapped out easily.

• i have the AEV BB with shock extensions. did it myself in about 3 hours. 42000 problem free miles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!