2000 TJ FS

• Just as the title reads. I won't go super in depth in the thread, if you have questions please feel free to get in contact with me, I'll be checking this regularly until it is sold.

Quick background: I'm selling due to the fact it's been sitting, I don't drive it, it's not insured, and the tags are soon to run out next month. I'm joining the military so I honestly don't need it and when I roll out it won't be allowed to just sit in the driveway.

Pictures soon to follow, I'll gladly point out any good, bad, if you want to know the history on the Jeep, etc. This was my first car and I love this thing however, I have to part ways with it.

I am an honest person, I'm not looking to get rich off of this Jeep as I know it needs work but I would like to see it go to a person I know respects the name. As everyone on this forum does.

Thanks for looking, and please feel free to contact me by PM or by phone / email.

This is usually where you put a signature, instead I'll let everyone know I am looking for a CJ8 Scrambler.

• Will gladly take more pictures upon request.

This is usually where you put a signature, instead I'll let everyone know I am looking for a CJ8 Scrambler.

• Mileage and how much you want for it might help.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Put a different motor in her in the summer of 2012. Odo reads roughly 120k, only has around 95k. I'm taking offers as of right now, like I saidsshe needs some work but nothing a regular know how can't do.

• The little 4 banger is in her. Shes stick too. I was hoping to get somewhere in the 3700 range for it.

Edited once, last by Jordan Day ().

• Bump - brand new Optima Red Top replacement battery on the way for the Jeep.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!