drop reciver help

• Anyone have a drop reciver I can borrow. The one I have is about 2 inch's of drop, I need something in the ballpark of 5. I'm in the process of moving this weekend threw next weekend, so I borrowed a friends trailer to pull with the jeep. All is going well but the trailer is sitting with a good bit of an upward rake. I can grab one from advance for about $25 but I'm a cheap a$$ and don't really want to buy one for a trailer I will probably never tow again.

Let me know
    Andy

• Yeah with Jeeps as old as ours, it's usually being towed instead of doing the towing... :rolleyes:

I think all I have is a 2" drop but I'll double check when I get off of work.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Andy, I have a 9 inch drop you can borrow, as well as a couple of different size balls.... 1 7/8" and 2" I think. You've already got the trailer, but if that falls through you can use my small utility trailer as well. Have got some commitments Saturday, otherwise I'd be glad to help you. Jim

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

Edited once, last by Chief57 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!