Delaware Industrial Park

• Does anyone know if this place is legal to wheel at. I ask some people there and apparently tons of jeeps go back there and tons of dirt bikers and quad-bikes were there. So i plan to go back unless it's illegal. So when i went there sunday around 5, it was sorta fun. The only awesome event during the trip was a mud puddle i hit where the water came half way up the doors and i swear i thought i was stuck. So i stopped in the middle of the puddle and noticed the jeep was still drifting forward so i gased the peddle and low and behold the jeep slow crept through the hole and i popped out with now problem. HAHA man did i get lucky. So if its illegal i'd like to know, otherwise i'm going back with some other buddy's to make sure I'M not the one that gets stuck.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• I'd say Chris is right. Out of curiosity, where exactly are you talking about?

• It is privite property, so unless you have the owners permission it would be illegal. The cops only come when someone calls, mainly because of the dirt bikes and atvs that ride along the power lines near the houses. Not saying I have ever been there... but there are a few nice off camber sections and a real big mud hole in the back near 95. :flag:

• Where is this place? Also does anyone know who the owner is? Maybe we can contact them and get permission.

• The Delaware industrial park is very illegal to wheel at. It is Delaware state property and the cops patrol it quite often. My buddys grandfather owns a bunch of the shops in there. If you get caught your vehicle will be impounded and you will be arrested with heavy fines. One time my uncle got chased out of there by a state trooper on a 600cc or so 4 wheeler. Also be ware going to the Canal during night time is illegal, you are only allowed to go there at day time with vehicles that have headlamps.

• Well i appreciate the warning and don't plan to go back there then. The place is located off of 896 near newark. Saw a ton of ATV's and dirtbikes with families riding them, o well, trails were awfully narrow and short. No big deal.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• well there was a huge debate about this I brought up long ago seeing If we could contact the owner (Frank Ascierno - SP?, aka owns concord mall and tons of other neighborhoods and property's around about DE) anyway this place, yes is Illegal, and pretty dangerous from what I understand....I got stuck back there a while back...the problem Isnt out near the power lines...Its the trails back in the woods where 95 is....them things are deep....I was told some of the holes back there get ran by guys with 40' tires so there was no wonder I got stuck...especially after a real good rain...but thats my 2cents

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• I agree to what XJ99 said. I have been back in those trails and seen a blazer with 40s got stuck in a certain hole.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!