YJ Question Need Answer ASAP!

• My dad is looking at buying a YJ he wants to know where if you can add an air bag to it, it is for my little bro or him so it kinda needs to have an air bag, is this possible? need to know asap

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• yeah but it is for my little bro and he was just in a car accident, so the rents are a little on the sacred side of the no air bag thing.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• ok but i need to know if it can be done, did any of the YJ's have airbags? could the whole steering collum replaced.

• could a TJ one be installed in to it? all you need in the sensor in the front bumper right? is that all that you need?

• i am going to be on the chat board so please feel free to come talk on thier it will be faster, aol is not working for me right now.

• But i am wondering if the wheels will fit on to a YJ Steering Column and if the sensor can be installed.

• they used to make aftermarket airbag kits. Midas used to install them in the mid-late 90's.
    do a search on aftermarket airbags and i am sure you will find plenty.

• thank you chris that is what i wanted to hear! if this is true i will buy you beer at the next meeting.

• ok any idea as to where to look been looking since i started the post and cant find a thing.

• o i know that thier is more to it than that but my bro really likes the YJ and it is only 3800 for a good engine frame and body, heck the interior is still clean, and the guy says he never took it out. It really is a nice looking jeep aside from the stupid rims.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!