Back again....this time for good!

• I'm back after a few terrible months being Jeepless.....I recently re-registered and payed via paypal to re-become a member, I originally joined back in 2003 when I bought my first jeep a 2000 TJ Sahara. Since then I've had a 2005 TJ, 1991 XJ, 2008 XK, and now finally an oldie but a goodie 1987 Wagoneer XJ Limited complete with fake wood paneling....these last several months not being able to run over curbs in mall parking lots has really gotten me down :mrgreen: , so I'm happy to be back in the club where I have met so many great friends over the last several years.
    So heres a toast to another decade plus of Jeeping :driving: [size=1em],rolling [/size] :rollsmile: [size=1em], and waving[/size] :wavey:

Here's the new to me jeep when I picked it up:

and here's what I'm going for after I figure out what mechanically and structurally I need to fix :bang: before modding it:

• Definitely keeping that quirky bit of the new jeep! But I'll keep my eyes open for other front clips from wagoneers.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Good to see you too Ryan...it's been too long!

Anyways here's an update:

New Brakes all around(front disks done/drums not so much), removed the rear interior/carpet, installed new hatch lift supports, scored some 17" JK wheels in gunmetal for CHEAP! Also ordered the 3" lift with new leafs. Now its time to install everything...

PS-Shout out to NitroRubi for letting me park my junk in his shop, use his tools, and his labor :mrgreen:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!