Surf fishing this weekend!

• Hey guys and gals. I'm heading down to the beach this weekend and going to do some surf fishing for the first time. Was wondering if anyone would be out and about down there and if you guys have any suggestions on where would be best for me to go and what would be best to use this time of year? I'm open for any suggestions and hope to see some people down there and get to know the community!

• Hey guys and gals. I'm heading down to the beach this weekend and going to do some surf fishing for the first time. Was wondering if anyone would be out and about down there and if you guys have any suggestions on where would be best for me to go and what would be best to use this time of year? I'm open for any suggestions and hope to see some people down there and get to know the community!

Looks like its going to be windy until Sunday, you might need a lot of weight depending on tides and current. Any store bought bluefish rig with fresh bunker should work. Also pick up some blood worm formula fish bites and a spot/kingfish rig, there might be some pinkish action if the blues are not around. Looks to be windy tomorrow but sat and sun look ok

• Its always windy down here lol.... and the blues are still here unfortunately. There has been some rocks and drum being caught but you gotta make it through the gauntlet of gator blues to do anything. Ill be out tomorrow at keybox. And sunday as well...

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• We've been out at navy crossing just past the big dune for a while. We will probably be out until a little after noon. Stock blue 4-door jk.

catch anything besides buzfish?

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!