how do you figure resale value for your jeep

• What is the best way to figure what your jeep is worth for resale? Blue book values, eBay comparisons ??? I know all the add ons/upgrades are basically worthless but what is the best way to come up with a starting number.

• look at forums, ebay, craigslist...and see where your's ranks. Jeep prices seem to change with the seasons. if modded, KBB will get you to a good ball park...it will come down to if the buyer wants the mods you have...then it adds to the value. If the buyer does not have the same taste as you...you can loose money.

• http://www.nadaguides.com/

Remember to add the correct mileage and check off options. You're looking at RETAIL value, not trade-in.

This won't take into consideration lifts and other off road upgrades, but gives you a good base.

most add-ons will not help the resale value, just make it sell more easily. Since jeeps are not hard to sell, sometimes its best to is sell off the expensive add ons.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Jeeps get more here at the beach especially now. A dealer wanted to make me an offer for my 03 Rubi in excellent condition with 71K and lots of extras. No deal. Looked a long time so why would I want to sell it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!