** DEJA Trail Ride @ Anthracite (AOAA) July 25 2015 **

• Come one, come all. Sign up below. This ride is at Anthracite which is +- 20 minutes past Rausch Creek in Shamokin, PA. It's still a relatively new park so hopefully we get a good group out for it. There is no camping onsite but I'm guessing some people will plan on staying over. I'll see if I can find the closest campground but I'm probably not making this trip so if someone else wants to run point with that it would be appreciated.

I've only been there once and it was covered in a foot of snow but AOAA should have trails for all Jeep levels.

http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/aoaa/
    http://www.anthraciteadventure…heTrailhead/Location.aspx

If you are planning on camping please mention it and what night(s).

• I had a good time at AOAA in December, and I'd like to do it again, but I'm going to have to wait a little longer before I can but my hat in the ring (on the list). Every time I put my name on the list early, I end up getting called in to work.

I used to have Super Powers,
    but my Psychiatrist took them away!

• I'm waiting for a call back from a campground. It's about 5-10 min away, but it's one of the sponsors of the offroad area. Looks like $30 a night. If you're camping let me know and I will check on availability.

• I'm thinking about going if I can find time to do some maintenance items on my YJ. I also have a intermittent clicking noise in my rear (not the normal Lock-rite sounds) which I first noticed in April and again May at RC. Now I'm hearing it occasionally on the street.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Just wanted to bring this back to the top to see if there is still interest here. I've talked to Earthday Campground which is about 5-10 minutes from AOAA. (They are one of the sponsors of AOAA)

Camping would be $30 for the first night and $15 each additional night. There might be electricity available, but no other utilities. Similar to Rausch in that there are port-o-johns but little other services. Essentially we could take over a large part of the field he has and create a group campsite if there is any interest.

There shouldn't be a problem accommodating us the weekend of the 24th and 25th, but if I can get some numbers together I will get back to them and confirm.

• Looks like I'm out for this run, have stuff at home I need to take care of. Not sure how much interest there is in camping, but if anyone needs contact info for the campground let me know and I will pass along.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!