2015 PA Jeeps All Breeds Jeep Show

• I actually feel quite the opposite. Have been let down twice the last two times at LH. Ended up buying one of their can and having them pour it instead. How does cobblesones suck? Service, sure its a little slow.

Cobblestones doesent suck, Ive just been there far too many times being from York and all. The last few times I went were around the holidays and its basically a highschool reunion type spot for out of towners from york around the holidays and it makes me feel old because the crowd is younger every year.
    Check out Holy Hound, that place has an incredible beer list. As for LH, im partial because I know them but Ive had some good beers there for sure. You also have to keep in mind that its still a tasting room so even though they serve everything you wont get the service you get at a bar from a waitstaff.

• I was let down by the LH beer. The staff were like well try this and that plus the building is plain cool.

Doesn't mean we wont make a stop in cause it ,along itih everything else downtown, is within walking distance which is why the Roadway Inn is whats up.

Maybe Murph's this year too since its been about 9 years...

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• When is everyone planning on getting up there? Camping or what hotels? Thinking about making a roadtrip weekend out of it with a friend.
    Update, just scored on Hotwire and we are booked at The Yorktowne Hotel, looks to be close to all breweries!

• So I downloaded the info packet and was wondering.. is the fee just to attend or is that for the show and shine? We're thinking of making a day trip up for Saturday and just wanted to get my ducks in a row.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I will be up on Saturday hanging out and checking out all the jeeps. This will be my first jeep show and I am beyond excited to see some tricked out jeeps!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!