free jeep stuff (tj)

• all stuff is free for pick up. I have no use for it.

TJ rear lower shock mount relocation. Brand new, had to cut open box to see what was in it.

TJ rear seat brackets.

TJ stock coil spring spacers. These are brand new, because I bought too many back in the day. They are the front stock ones, also fit the back, and add just a tad more than 1/2" of lift. I used this method to supplement my springs after a few years and ensured I had the correct length shocks.

Brand new, never used, Come Along.

TJ Seat belts (rear i think)

Dana 44 yoke with bolts. was a spare that I never needed. Brand new.

TJ track bar

Roll bar padding from jegs. flame retardant, moisture resistant, impact padding.

oil catch pans (I have like 6 or more).

• Ill take the rear seat belts Please ! .. I need shoulder style . Only have Lap belts.
    ANd the Come along would be great for a slack strap for the kids.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• Is the track bar front or rear? adjustable or fixed? The bushings are shot in mine, the mounting hole is wallowing out, and it's pretty beat up. If it's for the rear, I could definitely use it.
    I'd also take the come along too, if deadfeat doesn't.

• Is the track bar front or rear? adjustable or fixed? The bushings are shot in mine, the mounting hole is wallowing out, and it's pretty beat up. If it's for the rear, I could definitely use it.
    I'd also take the come along too, if deadfeat doesn't.

It's been long enough that I forget what they look like, so here's a better picture. If it's a front, I also have a RE front track bar bushing kit, still in packaging.

[img width=900 height=1200]http://i295.photobucket.com/al…ads/image_zps9yj4m74c.jpg[/img]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!