Badlands Offroad Park

• I'm sure some people here have been there.

Any tips? Must hit trails?

I didn't see anything on their rules about having to have two vehicles like RCORP. Can I wheel solo? I know its not ideal but I'm not doing anything extreme.

TIA

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Im been a few times. Mainly to see kyle, owner of paragon. There is enough for a a day or so of wheeling. They r mainly an atv and moto park. There is a far amount of sand and u can go fast so that parts cool.

• Im been a few times. Mainly to see kyle, owner of paragon. There is enough for a a day or so of wheeling. They r mainly an atv and moto park. There is a far amount of sand and u can go fast so that parts cool.

I knew Kyle owned it but I don't know him personally. Is it worth the stop? I could add another day in CO or Moab.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• I would add the day out west. Not saying it isnt worth going but moab and co is much mo better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!