Hello from Milton

• Hi everyone! New to the group here. Just signed up to become a member. I'm excited to be part of a jeep community. I'm on another forum but I'll try to share my post :) I have two jeeps: a 99 XJ and a 00 WJ. The WJ is my daily with 236k on the I6. The XJ is the toy and has 196 on the body and 80(ish) on the engine. I've been rebuilding parts of it and has taken roughly a year to get to my current point. It's got a 2" Budget boost with 235's and I'm working on putting the sway bar discos on this weekend. All skids are installed and I'm dying to get it out on a trail. Looking forward to meeting people and attending events :)

Jeep XJ (Lifted 2", Misc. goodies inside, 195k on body, 85k on inline 6) Jeep WJ (Stock, 236k on inline 6)

• Welcome, many surf fisherman here, plan on the 4th of July tournament at Cape Henlopen

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!