Out of my garage

• Thanks John, that's pretty cool. I'm glad people like my jeep. That's part of the fun of building it.
    I will be wheeling it more this summer. I'm planning to do some of that blue-black-red trail running, hope it's built enough for that? Right now, however, I have serious bass fishing to do until about June!

• I will be wheeling it more this summer. I'm planning to do some of that blue-black-red trail running, hope it's built enough for that?

I think you could run some blacks. :up:

As to Reds: I forget whether you are locked or open. There are a few things I think are necessary to run Reds. (My opinion.) At least one locker, and even one locker is not enough for many obstacles on Red trails. More importantly as it applies to you, I think running Reds necessitates a willingness to accept the risk of body damage.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• True-trac in the rear and lock-right in the front, 4:88. I can easily replace any fender metal, the top I'd rather not bash. But it's a small jeep, gives me more room than most.

• True-trac in the rear and lock-right in the front, 4:88. I can easily replace any fender metal, the top I'd rather not bash. But it's a small jeep, gives me more room than most.

Then I think you are absolutely good to try Reds. :up:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!