Rocker guards

• Having had the fortune of following you up Route 40 a few minutes ago, I can attest firsthand to how much more debris is being thrown up from your tires.

Were you in a Jeep? I don't remember seeing one but then again it was still dark. So by debris are you referring to road spray? I doubt I have enough tread left on the tires to actually pick up anything else. I'm picking up hardware for the flares today after work. It takes 30 bolts, washers and nuts to put the flares on and almost all of the bolts snapped when I was removing them. :bang:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• It was mainly water/brine, but very surprising to see just how far it was throwing it. We had to back off significantly to keep from being sprayed.

Here I was all hopped up on myself thinking my Jeep was just exceptionally fast this morning!! Did it look like a rooster tail from one of those jet boats?? :doh:

• I would just flip them around and cut the excess off the bottom.

The bolt heads are conical in order for them to be countersunk and flush mounted. I was thinking of just cutting the longer ones in the front flush with the nut and use the 2 longer ones I bought on the backs and then cut those down as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!