DeJA GWNF III - Stocker Trail Ride - September 9-11th, 2005

• we can go out.. does not matter to me.. I think that is what we did earlier this year. we could that same place where we waited for an hour. it was good.

• After I posted this...i hustled around and gathered change...I KNOW (think) I can do this...so I have hustled some jobs from my parents...and hopefully I will be able to pull a stunt this week and get it all done...

Im gathering pocket change and selling things of my own...so we will see!

please HOPE for me!

• Quote from "joshnextre"

its true...he did try :shh:

i was going to hook him up with a reall hot woman
    but he said no
    something about him being too young
    lol

• To all of you prospective new DeJA members reading this thread...

THIS is why the HOTEL group gets bigger every trip.

• Quote from "DrJ"

To all of you prospective new DeJA members reading this thread...

THIS is why the HOTEL group gets bigger every trip.

its not that big right now
    besides everyone has a better time at the campsite!!
    lol
    we sure will miss u at the site drj

• ok...so here's a question...im meeting up at the wawa in north dover...which way are we headed....

are we going south and the cutting over...

i did some driving directions and it took me north and put me on 95 south...

I'm in Middletown...so should I go for dover...or something else?

• josh,
    go for dover. from there they will be heading out west on route 8 and then eventually southwest down 301. you won't be doubling back up towards newark to pick up 95.
    chris

• Quote from "Keith_C"

Yeah, there's something about a man in fishnet stockings...

I see how you two are now...and to think you said "what happens in the woods, STAYS in the woods", I thought you were my "special" friends now...harumpf!

...and after all the special moments we shared...jeez! You're no different than my wife!

DrJ :doh: (I feel so used)

• I'd take 301 and meet up with the Dover group when they pass the rest stop (at Rt 405, I think) about 20 miles on this side of the Bay Bridge. If they give you a call on the CB, you should be able to pull out right behind them if they don't stop for a quick break. The rest stop is around 6 miles after they turn onto Rt 301. If they leave at 7am, they should get in CB range around 8. Well, that's how long it takes me in my car. ;) I used to drive to Annapolis a lot, passed that rest stop all the time.

If you're going to drive solo, I'd still pick up 301. Definately faster than fighting through Baltimore rush hour traffic.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!