FS: 26" mountain bike

• Yours for merely a 12 pack of Fat Tire. Contrary to popular supply/demand logic the price will go up the longer it sits so come get this thing soon.

Barely ridden, too small for me. There's nothing wrong with it that I know of but consider it "as is" for the price. It's far from a good bike but it's a bike and I did mention I only want a 12 pack for it? Located in Newark.

Mongooe Men's Syncome Dual Suspension
    Product Description The 26 Mongoose Syncome is rugged and agile, ready to take on the most challenging urban or trail terrain. The Syncome features a dual suspension alloy front trianle frame and hi-ten rear triangle, equiped with a Mozo USA M-30 alloy crown front shock and a tough coil rear shock. Make a quick shift on the go with the full Shimano 21-speed drivetrain, using the Revo twist shifters. The Syncome tackles the trail or mountain with its the rugged Kenda Koyote tires, lightweight alloy rims and Shimano cranks. Amazon.com The Mongoose Men's 26-inch Syncome Full Suspension Mountain Bike is built for off-road riding with an oversized, handcrafted aluminum, dual-suspension frame with a steel swing arm and a MOZO USA suspension fork. It offers precise and responsive gear changes with a Shimano 21-speed drive train and Shimano Revo twist shifters. A Mongoose racing saddle with extra padding helps keep you comfortable. The front and rear suspension work together to give you a smooth overall ride by absorbing harsh bumps. The lightweight frame is both strong and responsive for excellent control no matter what the conditions. The Shimano Revo shift system is a breeze to use--simply twist the shifter portion of the handle grips to change gears. Mongoose delivers a powerful and reliable braking system with the front and rear alloy linear-pull brakes. Made from aluminum-alloy, the Syncome's rims are very strong and light to give you a better braking surface that will not rust. And the quick-release front wheel provides a convenient feature by allowing you to remove your wheel by just opening the lever on the wheel hub. The all-terrain Kenda Koyote tires feature small, raised knobs that provide traction on and off road. This total-package mountain bike is an excellent choice for any amateur off-roader seeking an affordable, high-quality ride.
    Specifications:

[li]Frame: Oversized Hand Crafted Aluminum Dual Suspension frame with steel swing arm [/li]
      [li]Fork: MOZO USA M30 suspension fork with 30 millimeters of travel [/li]
      [li]Handlebar/Stem: ATB Flat handlebar and Mongoose Box Stem [/li]
      [li]Shifters: Shimano Revo twist shifters [/li]
      [li]Derailleurs: Shimano TX50 rear, TY32 front [/li]
      [li]Brakes: Alloy Linear Pull Brakes [/li]
      [li]Levers: Alloy Linear Pull Levers [/li]
      [li]Crank: Shimano TY-33 Crank [/li]
      [li]Freewheel: 14-28T [/li]
      [li]Rims: Aluminum Alloy [/li]
      [li]Hubs: Steel ATB [/li]
      [li]Tires: 26- by 1.95-inch ATB Tires [/li]
      [li]Seat: Mongoose Racing Saddle with extra padding [/li]

Miss May says you should buy it!

[img width=1200 height=899]http://i.imgur.com/m0ZS8qY.jpg[/img]

[img width=1200 height=900]http://i.imgur.com/agiIlns.jpg[/img]

• I'll take it if he passes. Let me know.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!