D30 inner axle shafts - FREE

• These are the D30 shafts that use the smaller u-joints, i.e. 5-260X.

Inners only. No u-joints, no outer stubbys. They have surface rust, but I am sure they would be fine with a few passes of a wire wheel.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• No one wants the wimpy shafts? :o

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I'd take them but it will be July before I get up to that area.

I'd rather that someone have them than for them to go to scrap. I do want them gone though, so I'll give them to whomever can pick them up first. If no one else comes along, I'll hold on to them for you.

~ JD

• LAST CALL:

I still have these. I found them outside when I was working on my flower garden. So they have been sitting outside for the past year. They have surface rust, but a bit of wire wheel would make them fine trail spares

~ JD

• I know I said 'last call' but I found I still have these in my garage loft along with some other stuff.

Anyone?

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!