WTB: (1) XJ rim, 15 inch 5x4.5"

• On second thought, I might have one left. I'll have to go check. What condition are you looking for? If I have still have it, it's not in great condition (some rust), but it's yours if you want it.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• On second thought, I might have one left. I'll have to go check. What condition are you looking for? If I have still have it, it's not in great condition (some rust), but it's yours if you want it.

No specific condition, just something for the trails

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• It held up well. Definitely wasn't fun with the death wobble of driving on it unbalanced. Next time I think I'll be more prepared haha

Glad you made it back, we put 3 plugs in the big sidewall hole and 1 in the smaller. Happy it worked. I would not use that as a spare, just get another tire.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• Glad you made it back, we put 3 plugs in the big sidewall hole and 1 in the smaller. Happy it worked.

I just realized but I think you left before I got the tire swapped. I ended up giving the guys at RC $40 and they dismounted the plugged tire and swapped the rim to the spare I had up top. The plugged tire is sitting in the back of the jeep waiting for a rim

• No specific condition, just something for the trails

I do have one stock XJ 5-spoke steelie. It is has a little rust and it is free.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I do have one stock XJ 5-spoke steelie. It is has a little rust and it is free.

btw, I am in the NE Phila burbs.

~ JD

• Bump.

Hey guys this wasn't a priority before but it is for me now.

Some of you emailed me saying you had spares before but as I said it wasn't such a priority for me prior.

If anyone has a spare rim to give up now I really need one.

Pm or text. Thanks for reading.

Daniel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!