• I'll see yous guys tomorrow morning, 9am at the Herring Point parking lot! :thumbup:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Good morning! I apologize for coming to this thread late, but my girlfriend Tess and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing the gang. FYI for those who might be Penn State football fans...there is a TV "viewing party" at the Rehoboth Buffalo Wild Wings at noon. That's our follow-up plan.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• I think @Stafford has more info, but the DEJA folks were in 2 groups at the cleanup. My group with @gmfull, @Captain II, @Chief57, Tess and another volunteer drove down to the far boundary and worked our way back. We didn't find too much had a pretty good time doing it. I got to rescue a pickup at the beach entrance on the way back to drop off our collection, then some of went over to clean our section of Navy Crossing, since that wasn't part of the official cleanup. The DENREC representative there seemed thankfully for our participation, and that we were going to clean up a second section of beach on our own. :up:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Tess and I enjoyed seeing some of the DEJA gang today at the beach cleanup. It's always a worthwhile event. Unfortunately, we couldn't hang around for a post-cleanup gathering -- had to scoot to another event. Here are a couple of pics:

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Here's a pickup I had to pull off the sand.

Jerry / Whatevah

• I made it to the clean up even though it was a long night :beer: . When my oldest son and I arrived we got checked in and met up with Mrjoop and we took the section north of the point, along with a few other folks. It was a successful day and we were able to collect a decent amount of trash and recycling. I wish I had taken some pics but that never did happen. Unfortunately we had some other plans for the remainder of the day so we couldn't hang out after but it was good to see everyone and to do our little part to take care of the place we spend so much time. see you all soon! George

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!