• I've never had a chance to get to this event and this year it seems as if I go it will be Saturday. How long is it going on and would it be worth coming up? Thanks for any information!

• I have been down for this three years in a row, to be honest we do very little as far as the event is concerned, we kind of use jeep week as an excuse to stay at the beach. The jeep jam event is pretty over rated, obstacle course is always too crowded and not worth the long wait and the trail ride I would rate the same. My kids love the beach crawl and the vendor area at the convention center has been getting better each year. Also note that there is a small vendor area at the jeep jam too. Seeing all of the different jeeps cruising through town is kind of the highlight of the week

• Thanks. I'd probably be interested in seeing other jeeps and vendors. So the convention center is the place to be I guess for that.

Last year they had an outdoor vendor area in front of convention center. There was also a few vendors indoors.

• Theres a website, just google oc jeep week.
    Ive been to a couple, may swing by on sat,
    but realistically its pretty much built for the
    vendors to sell gadgets for the newest model
    Jks. Theres no swap meet or parts for those
    of us with older models. Im not a mudder so
    Ive never made it over to Berlin. I do know its
    a whole lot of waiting in the sun for 30sec of
    fun.

• Jeeps for joy will be there in the vendors area, last year was our first year attending and it was really fun. Basically it is more of a socializing event then an actual jeep show like PA Jeeps. Never did make it to Berlin as I was stuck in the convention center parking lot all day but there are some very nice vendor displays at the convention center. It runs from 9-5 but get there earlier in the day as the vendors tend to start packing up as the crowds wane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!