SOLD Ruger LC9

• Anyone have any interest in buying a Ruger LC9? Good for an EDC, I'm just moving to .40 for different reasons. Comes with two mags, original box, original zipper pouch, etc. This is the original LC9, not the LC9s.

Can grab pictures later this evening. Looking to get $250-300 for it.

Would be cash only, meet at x-ring in Newark, you pay for transfer fee, or have CCW and we can meet wherever.

:guns: :guns: :guns:

• I might be interested. Post some pics and I'll let you know. About how many rounds you have through it. Does it have a safety?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Edited once, last by Wolverine ().

• Is it still double action or is it striker fire only?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• FYI it is illegal to do CCW transfer anymore. Been that way for a couple years now. You must have it transferred at a shop

Title 11 s1448b (c) 6

Just re-read it to make sure I didn't miss something...

(c) The provisions of this section shall not apply to:

(6) Transactions in which the potential purchaser or transferee holds a current and valid concealed carry permit issued by the Superior Court of the State of Delaware pursuant to § 1441 of this title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Yeah, if the buyer has a DE permit, then you can do a face to face transaction.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Xring must be misinformed then because thats what they told me.

What a suprise, a store told you a lie that would result in them getting more money. ;)

Sadly, there are a lot of mis-informed folks out there when it comes to firearm laws. Some CCDW instructors tell folks that after you have a carry permit, you can no longer open carry (100% false, btw), and those are instructors!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• What a suprise, a store told you a lie that would result in them getting more money. ;)
    Sadly, there are a lot of mis-informed folks out there when it comes to firearm laws. Some CCDW instructors tell folks that after you have a carry permit, you can no longer open carry (100% false, btw), and those are instructors!

That actually pisses me off they told me that because I have bought a few guns from private parties and went to a dealer for transfer when I didn't have too. I rarely deal with Xring but didnt think they would lie on something like that.
    Heres my one Xring story:
    When the Glock 43 was coming out they put me on the waiting list for one. They gave me a price but said they do not take deposits and they will just call when it is in. About 2 months later they called and said I was up and they had one for me. I went in to buy it and at the cash register they went to charge me $125 more than what they had told me when I was put on the list (I wrote down the price). The guy was actually shocked when I told him I did not want it anymore. Bought a 19 instead at a different place.

On a side note I like my LC9 and I have the clip that just screws on to the side of it instead of a holster. I just clip it onto my pocket so the gun is in the pocked itself.

• That's how I carry my LCP (ClipDraw) and probably what I will do with this one also. Plus a Crimson Trace of course. This is actually going to be for my wife probably.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• That actually pisses me off they told me that because I have bought a few guns from private parties and went to a dealer for transfer when I didn't have too. I rarely deal with Xring but didnt think they would lie on something like that.Heres my one Xring story:
    When the Glock 43 was coming out they put me on the waiting list for one. They gave me a price but said they do not take deposits and they will just call when it is in. About 2 months later they called and said I was up and they had one for me. I went in to buy it and at the cash register they went to charge me $125 more than what they had told me when I was put on the list (I wrote down the price). The guy was actually shocked when I told him I did not want it anymore. Bought a 19 instead at a different place.

On a side note I like my LC9 and I have the clip that just screws on to the side of it instead of a holster. I just clip it onto my pocket so the gun is in the pocked itself.

This isn't the first time I've heard of them telling people this. I occasionally help my buddy with his Utah class and someone raised the same point and stated that's where they heard it. I've bought a few things in there and they're usually pretty solid but misinformation like that rubs me the wrong way sometimes.

--Ian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!