Quadratec Jeeps & Java - This Sunday the 19th, 9 am - 11:30 am

• Anyone else going?

It's that time of year and Jeeps & Java is BACK!
    For this year's "Jeeps & Java" events, we will be doing things a little different. We've made so many great relationships with local area organizations over the past few seasons at these events that we've decided to continue to help each of these outstanding organizations in their humanitarian endeavors. If you've been out before, you already know that we here at Quadratec, like to support our community. With YOUR help, At each monthly event, attendees are encouraged to bring ANYTHING to donate that could help make a difference, no matter how seemingly big or small. During the entire 2017 Jeeps & Java season, Quadratec will be collecting much needed donations for the following organizations:

Shriners Children's Hospitals of Philadelphia
    The Michael Strange Foundation - Voices for Silent Heroes (Benefits families of military service men & women)
    Kodi's Club Rescue (Jeep Club/Rescue)
    Canned Food Drive - 93.3 WMMR's Preston & Steve's Camp Out for Hunger

For more info on what to donate and how to help check out this page:
    http://www.quadratec.com/c/blo…s-java-monthly-meet-greet

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• i wish i could be there with PearlJ but will be at dewey beach for opening weekend!

• I'll be there since it almost in my back yard, plus I've been to almost all of them since the beginning .

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Nice event. Getting really big these days. 100+ jeeps . as far as I could tell, mine was the only cj. So many JKs. Did not win any of the raffle prizes. :(

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I heard the count was over 300 Jeeps but it's hard to say because they were parked in neighbor parking lots.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!