• The old Scrambler passed for two more years. DMV at Delaware city is great. Emission counts were fantastic, the XJ 4.0 has yet to disappoint. 6" Genright flat fenders worked great and even got a compliment from the inspector.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Awesome! It's much nicer going through with fuel injection, not having to worry about detuning the carb and idle to lean out the fuel mixture

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Awesome! It's much nicer going through with fuel injection, not having to worry about detuning the carb and idle to lean out the fuel mixture

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I never actually had emission issues, even with the old 258 and the Carter 2bbl. It got even better with the Weber and the TFI ignition. Might be because Scramblers were sold as pick up trucks and had lower emission standards to meet. Last time he passed me with a warning to get my front tires covered, so the flatties seem to do that well.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!