Memorial Weekend Surf Fishing

• No real plans set (and not to dis the show n shine or the clean up :doh: ) but a long weekend at the beach had been planned for a while.

We plan on getting out this weekend (my family and Johnsolly) if the weather is nice. If anyone else is going out, give a shout :wavey: on my cell (numer in members list) to let us know where you will be. We most likly will be at Gordon's unless we hear something different. Hope to catch something! :spinrhead:

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Now look at that you potential new member out there... this weekend, you'd have your choice of a Camp Jeep pre-run (if you'd signed up earlier), a show-n-shine, a canal clean-up, a wrenching at Chricky's, a fishing trip at the beach, or just staying home and trying to piss people off on our fabulous website!

WHERE ELSE can you get so many choices so cheap???

JOIN TODAY!!!

• I thought that the Camp Jeep Pre-run was next Sunday. Atleast thats what it shows on the event calendar. I hope its still next week cause I won't be able to make it this weekend.
    :shrug:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Definitely THIS weekend, Heather has even emailed changing the day from Saturday to Sunday because of some hunting club event. Next date is June 12th, I'm going then too.

• Quote from "DrJ"

Definitely THIS weekend, Heather has even emailed changing the day from Saturday to Sunday because of some hunting club event. Next date is June 12th, I'm going then too.

No, you guys are talking about two different things. There's a Camp Jeep Trail Guide work day _this_ weekend which was moved from Sat to Sun. The Jeep Jambo. Prerun is the following weekend...there's a workday on the 4th and the prerun is the 5th....

--Ian

• Thanks Ian I was sooo confused :doh: :rolleyes: :peace:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• I might try to make it Monday, that is if the :rasp: tourons will let me out onto Rehoboth Ave!!!

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• :flag: We'll be at Gordon's Pond Monday (May 30) :flag:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "clendaniel"

Prerun is the following weekend...there's a workday on the 4th and the prerun is the 5th....

Sorry, folks, there is no Jamboree pre-run, so the DeJA ride is cancelled. We're working out a replacement ride...

• That sucks I've been looking forward to that one.! :upset: :upset:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!