REPORT: JEEP SHOW AT THE CAMDEN WALMART

• I arrived at the parking lot around 10am
    They were just setting things up I dropped off the RTI Ramp then
    went to make copies of the waver form.

Kevin came out and we set up area and later got the grill going.

The day went well with plenty of sun after an earlier morning drizzle
    I believe we impressed the Walmart people with our Jeeps.
    At one time we had between 15 and 18 Jeeps. I want to thank everyone who attended.

We had our Members along with jeepers from ESJA and
    Pavement Haters.

We gave the ramp a good work out.

Here are some of the scores on a 30* ramp

Demaster 725
    DeJeepman 549
    XJeep 704
    Slimer 642
    Johnnde 472
    DrJ KJ 352
    BBD 645
    GetMudd 450
    Christopher Justus 489
    Robert Hill 630
    Randy Kearns 824

Thanks to everyone who came out :wavey:

As A bonus we made a contact that may pay off with Walmart as a
    Toy run sponsor! :up:

• thanks to everyone that showed up it was nice getting paid to man a grill and legally shoplift hot dogs and hamburgers for the childrens miracle network....we hope to do this again in the coming months with a little more organization. thanks again, couldnt have done it without you guys

-kevin

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• there was a metalic copper cj there with a 12,000 lb milemarker winch i didnt see the owner while i was there , i wanted to know where he got the winch mount, i liked it & i need one

• When I was there my son lost his gameboy it was blue/green. I know the last time I seen it was in the cup holder in the jeep. He said he did not use it after that. To me it sounds like someone took it :suspicious: but you also know how kids are. I am asking if anyone seen it please let me know. My jeep was the yellow TJ. Also when I was on the ramp I seen some of you take some pictures. I forgot my camera and would like to have some. I know the last picture that Keith took was in line but not on the ramp. If anyone has that please post, thanks. Well it was great being there and doing something helping others. GTG getting ready for tomorrow for the clean up.

Thanks again,
    John

• Had a great time. It was nice to finally meet some of you guys in person. I would have had alot of pics but somehow they got erased from my camera :upset:

• It was nice to see a decent turn out, and it's always good to meet more people. It was my brother's first time seeing people ramp and he enjoyed all the Jeeps.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "johninde"

When I was there my son lost his gameboy it was blue/green. I know the last time I seen it was in the cup holder in the jeep. He said he did not use it after that. To me it sounds like someone took it :suspicious: but you also know how kids are. I am asking if anyone seen it please let me know. My jeep was the yellow TJ. Also when I was on the ramp I seen some of you take some pictures. I forgot my camera and would like to have some. I know the last picture that Keith took was in line but not on the ramp. If anyone has that please post, thanks. Well it was great being there and doing something helping others. GTG getting ready for tomorrow for the clean up.

Thanks again,
    John

[size=18px]
    Found it! It was under the seat were it could not be seen
    [/size]

• I'm crushed!!! Where's the KJ on the ramp? I know I didn't have a high score, but when you figure in the STYLE POINTS, I'd be right near the top of the list!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!