YAHOOEEEE!!! I passed inspection!

• 2 more years...

I did take off the lights on my windshield since they weren't hooked up yet. He even pulled on my bottle opener and shook his head!!!!

No problems...sailed right through! Even the DeJA membership sticker made it.

• speaking of horns, a buddy of mine has a set of air horns mounted inside the engine compartment of his minivan, mounted so they point out the front right corner.

some hotshot in a convertable import car tried cutting him off on a nice summer day and got an earful of 3 loud airhorns. :)

He and I installed a similar set inside a mobile command center for a search and rescue group, to replace the stock "bus" horn the truck came with. gotta love the difference.

congrats on the inspection, but to be safe, keep your stock horn around for the next inspection.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!