yellow monkeys at the beach?

• Yes they do live down at the beach. I was on my way home today from the beach and just so happened to see a yellow TJ with the Website across the jeep in yellow letters and a member sticker in the bottom corner, or atleast what looked like one. The jeep had about 33's with aluminum rims and the wrod wrangler on the side of the hood. Lady seemed to be driving it not sure who this is but i think i have see the jeep at tonys getting a 4.5 inch RE lift lit installed. i wavered but no waver back. :shrug: does no body like me :question: :cmon:

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• it was brian's wife. he mentioned that she'd have it for awhile - that's why he was rushing to get it fixed. don't think that she's a member on the board at all though chris. i'm sure she just didn't see you otherwise she would have waved.

• Thats my wife alright. :doh: Shes down at Fenwick for a girls weekend. She'll be down there until Mon. morning. I warned her ahead of time that she'd better wave. :wavey: I know she normally does but when she's out with the girls she was probably talking or not paying attention. :suspicious:

Also I told her to pay more attention to her driving then anything else because she'd better not come home with a wrecked jeep. :folded:

Heres a wave back at you from the guy who's home with the kids :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "BDLSTOY"

I warned her ahead of time that she'd better wave. :wavey:

:hmm: That's all I had to hear! I say GUILTY!!! :tdown:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Technically shes not a member so you can't monkey a member because a non member was driving a given jeep and did not wave. :doh:

I'll wave in advance for all the waves she may miss this weekend. :doh:

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Hell, I'd give him a monkey-credit for letting his wife take a little time off with the girls, AND taking the Jeep. Yoo da man. Dr. Phil would be proud.

• Quote from "BDLSTOY"

Technically shes not a member so you can't monkey a member because a non member was driving a given jeep and did not wave. :doh:

But when you get married you both bare the responsibility as one person. So YOU'RE the monkey! :rollsmile:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Well just to be fair I am pretty sure there was a debate about this a month or two ago. Sombodys girlfriend was driving there jeep (he was a meber she was not) and I am allmost postive everybody ruled it was a members jeep so they got the monkey. :crazy:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• If he was with her I would say monkey him. But since he wasn't in the Jeep :down:

now if the Jeep itself posted on the board we could monkey the Jeep :rollsmile:

• Quote from "GOTMUDD02"

Well just to be fair I am pretty sure there was a debate about this a month or two ago. Sombodys girlfriend was driving there jeep (he was a meber she was not) and I am allmost postive everybody ruled it was a members jeep so they got the monkey. :crazy:

that would be My girl and the Monkey didnt get applied. but within a few minutes of her spotting the "would be monkey" they were busted by an actual member. so monkey was applied.

87_AMC_XJ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!