• I filled up last friday and still have a half a tank...I'v only driven pry 100 miles in the last week but still my tank seems to be stayin full....I think It's gota do with the 3.55's and 33x12.50's on 15x10's :hmm: ? Right? that would put me in the awesome fuel economy range.....to bad Im going to 4.56's by the end of summer....POWER :laughing:

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• what's the average for an XJ with the inline V6 4liter with stock tires?

I never remember to write down the mileage when I fill up, so I haven't been able to get a calculation, yet.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• 14.1 MPG with my cherokee. 35 - 40 mpg with my motorcycle... needless to say i now go two or three weeks on one cherokee tank of gas... stinkin rainy days making me drive the cherokee

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!