Flipped XJ at the Canal?

• Anyone know about this? There was an older model XJ on its roof, crushed pretty bad actually. I dont know if it flipped here, or if someone ditched a salvage there. It was on flat ground, so I am not sure how it would have rolled. The roof was in very far indicating a pretty hard impact.

I didnt have my camera so couldnt take any pics. I might get some later if its still there.

(and its visible from a legal/maintained path, before anyone points any fingers :peace: )

• any modifications done to It? or bone stock?

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• This was on saturday. If its still there its under I believe RT 72 bridge on the north side. RT72 is the one with all the graffiti and flat ground under it? A few miles east of where we did the clean up at.

• you mean the 896 one? over by Summit? might run threw there tomorrow and see if its there

could use a few parts if worth taking.... like an axle :D

• I went by tonight to try take a picture. It was gone, but the lift gate and some other pieces were still there.

It was Red. From what I remember it had about 31s or so on it, maybe 32s. The roof and windshield were crushed so I couldnt see if it had any stickers.

I hope whoever was driving it was okay, as the roof was pushed down pretty far. I didnt see any signs of blood, nor did it appear jaws of life were used, doors were still in tact.

• yeah I found it.... its at an auto body shop over on 72. was there this afternoon on My way home. the front roof area ws V shaped pushed in.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!