Monkey(s)

• well...
    erica and i headed off to crabby dicks for some good friday night dinner. but we didn't get more than a mile into dover when low and behold - a lifted black kj (renegade, no less!) drove past us with a trailer in tow. i waved as much as i could from inside the xj....but got nothing in return. i promptly called him on the phone to confirm the kill....and after a brief conversation we decided to let this one slide. something about "gas prices are sooo high and wah wah wah..." :)

anyways...
    she and i had just hopped off of south state street extension and were making good time down route 1 south when low and behold - a patriot blue "jeep rubicon" was coming up in front of us. again, we waved frantically...but got nothing in return. so, we called this fellow on the phone but got no answer from him.

all i can say is that i was thinking of cutting him some slack as well....but never got the chance. hmm......what do you all say - guilty??? :grin:

'03 patriot blue jeep rubicon - northbound route 1 - 5:30pm

• Damn it that was u ?
    I saw a missed call and did not reckonize the #
    but
    like rule #4 says

4) You must have the membership sticker displayed to be in the game.

That's MR. Captain Beach , to you

Edited once, last by ().

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

no way i didnt have my sticker on till like 630 or so

And don't forget to mention that you put it on the drivers door window so you can roll the window down and make it disappear. :doh:

I think Chris is right.... This is obviously a cry for help.

We may have to organize an intervention for Andrew.

• Quote from "Keith_C"

And don't forget to mention that you put it on the drivers door window so you can roll the window down and make it disappear. :doh:

I think Chris is right.... This is obviously a cry for help.

We may have to organize an intervention for Andrew.

Look whos talking .Man talk about calling the pot black
    LOL

I was taking an important phone call... The stereo sounds so much better... I have sensitive skin and burn easily.... I live in America.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!