stuck jeep

• Way to go Carl. :up:

I usually play over there by myself too, but I'm a little better prepared. :ghostly:

Ohhh. Trail recovery badges would be awsome. :up: :up:

• I only mentioned it because as an '05, he probably hadn't driven it off-road much... a newbie, that's all. I guessed it was an '05 because the "Wrangler" decal is under the "Jeep" decal on the side. I thought that started in'05, but I could be wrong.

• Quote from "omaha"

cant be newer than 03 due to the fact that all 04 and 05 jeeps have the trail rated badges on them and this one does not.

Not true...My '04 doesnt have a Trail Rated badge....According to the guy at the dealership they didnt start putting them on until like Nov of 03' and mine was made just prior to that.

• Quote from "joshnextre"

The Jeep website states "The new 2004 Jeep 4x4's" got them. Did we ever answer what the difference is?

The Trail Rated badges came out late on '04. My wife's WJ didn't have one so I called and got one sent to us.

Someone earlier up in this thread said the differences are in the front side marker lights. I think the '05 lights are more rounded at the corners.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "hzryr61"

Maybe we could make them.??. Too bad it would propaply be shutdown by the NAACP :folded:

kevin
    (disclamer: I like the NAACP, I just think they are alittle aggressive)

Uhhh.......Dont you mean the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Not the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) ?

Just wonderin

• Quote from "hzryr61"

I like the 'Trail Retard' badge too.. Do they actually make a badge like that or is it just artwork? :shrug:

kevin

That is a special badge you have to earn by repeatedly asking the same stupid questions over and over. Not just anyone can pull that off. It takes a lot of skill and finesse to be a dumb :soapbox: and not really be dumb. :suspicious:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!