Attendance List for June 19/20 Paragon and Camping

• Here is what I have put together, based on entries in the calendar and posted in the other thread.

Y = Yes
    ? = Maybe
    X = No
    - = No info

Who................... Wheel Sat...; Wheel Sun...; Camp Fri...; Camp Sat
    [list]
    Urbancrawler22........ N N N N
    OC & Nikki + kids..... Y Y Y Y
    Chuck...................... N N N N
    corockjeep............... Y ? ? ?
    jbates + kids............ Y Y Y -
    JeepSahara.............. Y Y ? Y
    DieselCJ + GF.......... Y Y Y Y
    MellowYellow + GF.... N Y N Y
    BlackRubi................ Y Y Y Y
    BlueJ....................... Y ? N N
    scramblejim............. ? ? ? ?
    MOPARTECH............ Y N N N
    Slimer..................... ? - - -
    Icky........................ Y Y Y Y
    JoeLove + kids......... Y N Y N
    quadna71................. Y Y Y Y
    yellowtj.................... Y Y N Y
    [/list:u]

Please post any corrections or additions to this list here...

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• It turns out i will not be able to make it due to the jeep being in the shop. I'm really disapointed i can't make it but the jeep is leaking gas, diff. fluid and has a really bad valve tap all the sudden. I hope you all have alot of fun and hopefully i can come next time.

P.S. Sorry andrew for making you change the list again.

• as of now...its looking like i will be comming up sunday morning and wheeling sunday... dont know what trails to run... want to try out the lift..but dont want to kill it....

....if i can make camping sat..ill call chris or erica and let them know

• ok i'm turning into a pain in the butt and i'm sorry. But i may have the jeep back by then and if I do I will be meeting up with you saturday morning and staying until sunday. It will be me and my father. O and any ideas how to get there from Frederick MD

• I'll be coming up Saturday morning (have to work Friday night :cuss: ). Going to meet up at Exxon or Paragon. Wheel Saturday. Camping Saturday night. Wheel Sunday.

-Chris

• Probably not gonna make it. I leave for a week in Kansas City for the Skills USA VICA National Competion early Monday morning, and Ive got some studying to do. I didnt realize HOW BIG this thing is going to be. Theres gonna be like 4,000 contestants there. http://www.skillsusa.org/skills.html

Im going as the Delaware Post-Secondary Automotive Service Tech. winner.

And in my spare time Ill probably go up to the Italian Festival again.

Unless I can get up with my cousin David this week and convice him to go up on Saturday. If anyone sees a red lifted Cherokee (newer bodystyle) around that has a spare tire mounted on a roof rack. Tell him to call his cousin to go to Paragon this weekend.

so make that a ?NNN
    Saras gotta work on Sat, so NNNN

• Change mine to a definite YYYYY. Looking forward to going. I will be bringing my girlfriend melissa. I'll be coming up friday night (probably late) since I am stuck working a double shift. I'm planning on wheeling saturday, staying saturday night, and possibly wheeling sunday.

Ok, now for the stupid questions part. I've never been to paragon, or wheeling with a club so here are some stupid questions.

Should I bring food for the day on saturday? Are there any convenience stores around near paragon to grab subs or something like that from?

• Quote from "DieselCj"

Should I bring food for the day on saturday? Are there any convenience stores around near paragon to grab subs or something like that from?

Most of us usually grab a sub at Wawa for lunches, or there is a subway at the exxon right off the blue route when we get off at Paragon, or there is a sub shop in the exxon we stop at a mile down from Paragon. I have tried all of them and they are all good.

-Chris

• Hey, I'd really like to try and make this one. I won't be able to camp and wheel the entire weekend, but if I can come up for one day, or come up one night and wheel the next day, I'd like to do at least that. Still working out my schedule to see what day, if I can, that I can make. I'll update.

Salvatore Giglia

• DieselCJ (and anyone else that may be coming up by themselves)

If you get lost, or want me to lead you up once you're in Tamaqua, give my cell phone a call (610) 597-9683. Also, tomorrow morning I will try to place a posterboard depicting a Jeep at the bottom of the trail leading up to the cabin so that you can find it easier.

• Well, I hate to do this but you can throw up all N's for me. :upset: We're getting in 3000 pairs at work tomorrow so I'll be up to my cazzoo in shoes all weekend. :down: Hopefully I'll make the next one.

• Quote from "yellowtj"

jeep is back so thats a NYYY for me and my dad

Great! (I think you meant YYNY - wheeling both days, camping Saturday only).

Are you going to meet up with us on Saturday morning at the Wawa on Foulk Road in N. Wilmington? We're heading out from there at 6:30 am...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!